Cleary Gottlieb lawyers have authored and edited Lexology’s Getting the Deal Through Dominance guide 2022, which addresses the most relevant questions on dominance and market power.
The jurisdictions covered by Cleary lawyers in the guide include:
- Belgium (Nuna Van Belle)
- European Union (Henry Mostyn, Patrick Bock, and Emmi Kuivalainen)
- Germany (Katharina Apel and Friedrich Andreas Konrad)
- Global Overview (Patrick Bock, Henry Mostyn, and Patrick Todd)
- United Kingdom (Henry Mostyn and Patrick Todd)
- United States (Kenneth Reinker and Lisa Danzig)
Their contributions to Dominance provide local insights into a wide range of topics, including: the general legal framework and sector-specific rules, the definition of collective dominance, and relevance of dominant purchasers; abuse of dominance and related defenses; specific forms of abuse, enforcement, sanctions, remedies and appeals; and current trends.
To read the guide, click here.