Cleary Gottlieb lawyers have authored and edited Lexology’s Getting the Deal Through Dominance guide 2021, which addresses the most relevant questions on dominance and market power.
The jurisdictions covered by Cleary lawyers include:
- Belgium (Nuna Van Belle)
- European Union (Patrick Bock and Henry Mostyn)
- Germany (Katharina Apel and Friedrich Andreas Konrad)
- Global Overview (Patrick Bock, Henry Mostyn, and Alexander Waksman)
- United Kingdom (Henry Mostyn and Alexander Waksman)
- United States (Lisa Danzig and Kenneth Reinker)
Their contributions to Dominance provide local insights on a wide range of topics, including: applicable legislation, sector-specific controls, scope of application and public entities, market definition and thresholds, collective dominance and dominant purchasers, exploitative and exclusionary practices, links between dominance and abuse, defenses, specific forms of abuse, enforcement authorities, sanctions and remedies, private enforcement, and damages.
To read the guide, click here.